Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 8 ounces uncooked bucatini pasta or thick spaghetti
- 1/2 cup hoisin sauce
- 1/3 cup rice vinegar
- 3 tablespoons orange juice concentrate
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 4 ounces fresh snow peas
- 1/2 cup julienned carrot
- 1 small onion, cut into thin wedges
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- Break bucatini into thirds; cook according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, whisk the hoisin sauce, vinegar, orange juice concentrate, soy sauce and sesame oil. Drain pasta. Add to hoisin sauce mixture; toss to coat. Set aside.
- In a large skillet, saute the snow peas, carrot and onion in canola oil for 2 minutes. Add garlic; saute 1 minute. Add to pasta mixture; toss to coat. Serve warm or chilled. Refrigerate leftovers.
Sep 3, 2011
<p>I added chicken and broccoli florets to the recipe. It was a good combination of flavors, however the sauce was really overpowering. If I make this again, I will only use a 1/4 cup of Hoisin sauce.</p>
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.