Witch’s Cauldron Tortellini
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 1 package (9 ounces) refrigerated cheese tortellini
- 1/2 pound fresh mozzarella cheese (1-inch balls), drained
- 1 jar (7-1/2 ounces) marinated quartered artichoke hearts, drained
- 1 can (6 ounces) pitted ripe olives, drained
- 1 medium sweet orange pepper, chopped
- 1/4 cup prepared pesto
- 3 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- Cook tortellini according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine the remaining ingredients.
- Drain tortellini; add to cheese mixture and toss to coat. Serve warm or refrigerate until chilled.
Nutrition Facts3/4 cup: 258 calories, 17g fat (7g saturated fat), 34mg cholesterol, 440mg sodium, 18g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 2g fiber), 10g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Sep 16, 2012
I had this at a Halloween party in 2008 and, upon finding the recipe in 2009, have made it pretty much all year long since then. It's so good, my husband and I love it!
Oct 26, 2010
didnt like it. kind of plain. family took a bite and didn't want anything to do with it after that! :/