Winning Cranberry Glazed Ham
Total TimePrep: 15 min. + marinating Bake: 1-3/4 hours
- 2 cans (16 ounces each) whole-berry cranberry sauce
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1/3 cup steak sauce
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 2 tablespoons prepared mustard
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1/2 bone-in fully cooked ham (about 8 pounds)
- In a large bowl, combine the cranberry sauce, orange juice, steak sauce, oil, mustard and brown sugar. Score the surface of the ham with shallow diagonal cuts, making diamond shapes.
- Place ham in a 2-gal. resealable bag. Add half of cranberry mixture; seal bag and turn to coat. Cover and refrigerate 8 hours or overnight, turning several times. Cover and refrigerate remaining cranberry mixture.
- Drain and discard marinade from ham. Place ham on a rack in a foil-lined roasting pan; cover with foil. Bake at 325° for 1-3/4 hours.
- Place reserved cranberry mixture in a small saucepan; heat through. Uncover ham; brush with cranberry mixture.
- Bake for 45-60 minutes or until a thermometer reads 140°, brushing with cranberry mixture every 15 minutes. Warm remaining cranberry; serve with ham.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Dec 26, 2017
will use this recipe always
Jun 18, 2015
Apr 4, 2015
My favorite whole ham recipe.
Dec 25, 2014
I made for Christmas dinner AWESOME!!! My children loved it! This is a keeper!
Oct 31, 2013
The combination of the cranberry juice and orange juice was perfect. Adding the brown sugar and mustard gave it an unusual gourmet flavor. I loved it! Thanks.
Mar 28, 2012
Ham has a great taste, looks beautiful and turns out fantastic. What's not to like?
May 23, 2009
I halved all of the glaze ingredients and used it on a smaller pit ham. It was really delicious.