Winning Cranberry Bundt Cake Recipe
- 2/3 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1-1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 3/4 cup chopped dried cranberries
- 1/3 cup chopped pecans
- Confectioners' sugar
- 1. In a large bowl, cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Add the eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Beat in vanilla. Combine the flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt; add to creamed mixture alternately with sour cream and mix well. Fold in cranberries and pecans.
- 2. Pour into a greased and floured 8-in. fluted tube pan. Bake at 350° for 45-50 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool for 10 minutes; remove from pan to a wire rack. Dust with confectioners' sugar. Yield: 8-10 servings.
Editor's Note: Cake can be baked in a 9-in. square baking pan at the same time and temperature.
1 slice: 402 calories, 21g fat (11g saturated fat), 112mg cholesterol, 407mg sodium, 48g carbohydrate (27g sugars, 2g fiber), 6g protein.
Reviews for Winning Cranberry Bundt Cake
"The cake was okay. I baked it in a 9 in. square pan. It was done in 35 mins. The dried cranberries sank to the bottom. Also, I think it needed more cranberries. I will not make again."