- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 cans (6 ounces each) flaked crabmeat, drained
- 1/3 cup chopped green onions
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped parsley
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded Swiss cheese
- 1 unbaked pastry shell (9 inches)
- In a mixing bowl, combine mayonnaise, flour, eggs and milk. Stir in crab, onion, parsley and cheese. Spoon into the pastry shell. Bake at 350° for 1 hour. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Reviews forWinning Crab Quiche
"I tried this recipe last night and it was fab. I did tweek it a little bit. I didn't use the parsley, but added frozen chopped spinach. I squeezed all the water out, and used a third of the box. I also used to taste, salt, pepper and garlic powder. I only had a can of refrigerated crab claw meat 16 oz, so I used the whole can. I can't wait to make this again. I will shield the crust next time, as it tried to get too brown. Great, great recipe. Bc"
"Tried this for the first time tonight. Loved it. I used imitation crab meat. It got a little too brown, but was delicious anyway. Next time I might shield it for the last 15 mins with foil."
"Very yummy quiche! My husband is not a quiche fan, but he loved this one and almost ate half the pie. I used imitation crab meat, dried parsley, and what ever cheese I had on hand. It still turned out delicious. Glad I made it."
"Was not edible. Turned out to be a soggy mess. Very disappointing."