VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1 package (3 ounces) lemon gelatin
- 2 cups boiling water, divided
- 2 cups vanilla ice cream, softened
- 1 package (3 ounces) orange gelatin
- 1 cup cold water
- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained
- In a bowl, dissolve lemon gelatin in 1 cup boiling water. Whisk in ice cream until blended. Pour into 4-oz. stemmed glasses. Chill for 2 hours or until set.
- Dissolve orange gelatin in remaining boiling water. Stir in cold water and oranges. Chill for 2 hours or until partially set. Pour over the lemon layer. Chill for 2 hours or until set. Yield: 8-10 servings.
Originally published as Winner's Trophy Dessert in Quick Cooking May/June 2002, p49
Reviews forWinner's Trophy Dessert
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed May. 17, 2012
"we loved this! very refreshing."
Reviewed Jul. 1, 2008
"How simple but elegant looking. I'll be trying this soon for sure.Sincerely,"