Wild Salmon with Hazelnuts Over Spinach Recipe
We serve only fresh line-caught wild salmon here at the hotel. The crunchy toasted hazelnuts and the spinach add great flavor.
- 8 wild salmon fillets (7 ounces each)
- 1/2 pound fresh baby spinach
- 1 tablespoon plus 1/2 cup butter, divided
- 6 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/3 cup chopped hazelnuts, toasted
- 1. Using long-handled tongs, moisten a paper towel with cooking oil and lightly coat the grill rack. Grill salmon skin side down, covered, over medium heat or broil 4 in. from the heat for 12-14 minutes or until the salmon flakes easily with a fork.
- 2. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, saute spinach in 1 tablespoon butter until tender; remove from the pan and keep warm. In the same skillet, saute garlic in remaining butter for 1 minute. Stir in the lemon juice, salt and pepper.
- 3. Place spinach on serving plates; top with salmon. Drizzle with butter mixture and sprinkle with hazelnuts. Yield: 8 servings.
1 each: 532 calories, 39g fat (13g saturated fat), 151mg cholesterol, 304mg sodium, 4g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 1g fiber), 42g protein.
Reviews for Wild Salmon with Hazelnuts Over Spinach
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC