Wild Rice Stuffing Bake Recipe
If you prefer, you can stuff this mixture loosely into a bird to bake rather than in a separate dish.
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 1/3 cup chopped onion
- 3 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 1 egg
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 3 cups day-old bread cubes
- 1-1/2 cups cooked wild rice
- 1. In a skillet, saute celery and onion in butter until tender. Combine egg, soup, broth, parsley, poultry seasoning, salt and pepper. Add celery mixture, bread cubes and rice; mix well. Spoon into a greased 1-1/2-qt. baking dish. Cover and bake at 350° for 20 minutes. Uncover; bake 10-15 minutes longer or until set. Yield: 6-8 servings.
1/2 cup: 152 calories, 8g fat (4g saturated fat), 41mg cholesterol, 550mg sodium, 17g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 1g fiber), 4g protein.
Reviews for Wild Rice Stuffing Bake
© 2018 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC