Wild Rice Shrimp Bake
Total TimePrep: 20 min. Bake: 20 min.
- 1 package (6 ounces) long grain and wild rice mix
- 1 pound uncooked medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 medium green pepper, chopped
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 can (4 ounces) mushroom stems and pieces, drained
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1/2 cup seasoned stuffing croutons
- Prepare rice according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet, saute the shrimp, green pepper, onion and mushrooms in butter until shrimp turn pink. Add the soup to the rice; stir into the shrimp mixture.
- Transfer to a greased 2-qt. baking dish. Sprinkle with croutons. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until heated through.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 299 calories, 12g fat (6g saturated fat), 137mg cholesterol, 1083mg sodium, 30g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 2g fiber), 18g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Oct 24, 2010
This is the very first recipe I sent to my recipe box. Very easy to prepare and is elegant enough to serve company. Herb/Garlic croutons are especially good on this.