Wild Rice Pecan Salad
If you don't have leftover wild rice, you can find fully cooked wild rice in the rice section of your local grocery store.
Total TimePrep: 15 min. + chilling
- 2 cups cooked wild rice
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 cup chopped peeled cucumber
- 1/2 cup sliced celery
- 1/3 cup chopped pecans, toasted
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 cup honey mustard salad dressing
- In a large bowl, combine the rice, tomatoes, cucumber, celery, pecans, onion, salt and pepper. Drizzle with dressing and toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes before serving.
Nutrition Facts3/4 each: 148 calories, 8g fat (1g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 280mg sodium, 17g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 2g fiber), 3g protein.
Originally published as Wild Rice Salad in Weeknight Cooking Made Easy 2005
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.