Wild Rice Chicken Bake Recipe
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 package (6 ounces) long grain and wild rice mix
- 1 envelope onion soup mix
- 2-1/3 cups water
- 1 tablespoon butter or margarine
- 1. Place chicken in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Combine the rice with contents of seasoning mix, soup mix, water and butter. Pour over chicken. Cover and bake at 350° for 55-60 minutes or until chicken juices run clear. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Wild Rice Chicken Bake
"I give this five stars, my family liked it and it was a nice change from the norm. I added about 3/4 C. of white rice, a little extra water and substituted chicken tenders. Loved It!"
"Made this for dinner tonight using regular chicken thighs since that was what was on sale this week. Flavor is outstanding. Will definately be making this again and again. My husband is still talking about how good it was. The only change I will make will be to remove the cover about half way thru so the skin isn't so wet."