Wicked Witch Stuffed Potatoes
Total TimePrep: 5 min. Bake: 70 min.
- 2 large baking potatoes
- 3 ounces Jarlsberg or Swiss cheese, shredded, divided
- 1/4 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 4 grape tomatoes, halved
- 8 slices ripe olives
- 4 small serrano peppers, stems removed
- 4 green pepper strips
- 4 blue corn chips
- Scrub and pierce potatoes. Bake at 375° for 1 hour or until tender.
- When potatoes are cool enough to handle, cut in half lengthwise. Scoop out pulp, leaving a thin shell. In a small bowl, mash the pulp. Stir in 1/2 cup cheese, milk, butter and salt. Spoon into potato shells. Sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Place on a baking sheet. Bake at 375° for 5-10 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Using the tomato halves, olive slices, serrano peppers and pepper strips, create a face on each potato half. Add corn chip hats.
Editor's NoteWear disposable gloves when cutting hot peppers; the oils can burn skin. Avoid touching your face.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Sep 3, 2014
Okay, but I don't think I would make them again considering all the leftover ingredients I had. They did fit in well at my witch-themed dinner though.
Oct 26, 2013
easy to make and very cute!
Oct 10, 2012
This was a big hit at a luncheon I took it to..