This is my variation of a deviled egg recipe that I was given by my step-daughter. It was developed by her as she tried to remember how her mother made them--and then adding her own variations. These are tastier if made the day before serving.
Recommended: 40 Easy Christmas Appetizers
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 12 hard-boiled large eggs
- 1/2 cup Miracle Whip
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons prepared mustard
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley or 1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon sweet pickle relish
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon sweet pickle juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- Cut eggs in half lengthwise. Remove yolks; set whites aside. In a small bowl, mash yolks. Add the Miracle Whip, vinegar, mustard, parsley, butter, relish, Worcestershire sauce, pickle juice, salt, cayenne and pepper; mix well. Stuff or pipe into egg whites.
- Refrigerate until serving. Sprinkle with paprika. Yield: 2 dozen.
Originally published as Wicked Deviled Eggs in Reminisce October/November 2011, p57
Reviews forWicked Deviled Eggs
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Jul. 4, 2013
"EXCELLENT EXCELLENT EXCELLENT!!"