Wicked Deviled Eggs
This is my variation of a deviled egg recipe that I was given by my step-daughter. It was developed by her as she tried to remember how her mother made them--and then adding her own variations. These are tastier if made the day before serving.
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 12 hard-boiled large eggs
- 1/2 cup Miracle Whip
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons prepared mustard
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley or 1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon sweet pickle relish
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon sweet pickle juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- Cut eggs in half lengthwise. Remove yolks; set whites aside. In a small bowl, mash yolks. Add the Miracle Whip, vinegar, mustard, parsley, butter, relish, Worcestershire sauce, pickle juice, salt, cayenne and pepper; mix well. Stuff or pipe into egg whites.
- Refrigerate until serving. Sprinkle with paprika.
Nutrition Facts1 stuffed egg half: 61 calories, 5g fat (1g saturated fat), 109mg cholesterol, 151mg sodium, 1g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 0 fiber), 3g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 fat.
Originally published as Wicked Deviled Eggs in Reminisce October/November 2011
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.