- 10 cups whole wheat flour
- 2 cups buttermilk blend powder
- 1-1/2 cups buckwheat flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup baking powder
- 2 tablespoons baking soda
- 2 tablespoons salt
- 1-1/2 cups quick-cooking oats
- ADDITIONAL INGREDIENTS:
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- In a large bowl, combine the first seven ingredients. Place oats in a food processor; cover and process until ground. Stir into flour mixture. Divide mixture among five airtight containers. Store for up to 6 months. Yield: 15 cups.
- To prepare pancakes: Pour 1 cup mix into a large bowl. In a small bowl, whisk the egg, water and oil; stir into pancake mix just until moistened.
- Pour batter by 1/4 cupfuls onto a greased hot griddle. Turn when bubbles form on top; cook until second side is golden brown. Yield: 8 pancakes per batch.
Reviews forWhole Grain Pancake Mix
"Tammy5350 it's a 1/2 cup of water and 2 Tbsp of Canola Oil and yes 1 Egg per 1 cup of flour mixture"
"Need to know how much water and oil to add. I assume one egg per batch."
"We use this recipe all the time. It's great for planning ahead."