White Hot Chocolate
Debbi Smith of Crossett, Arkansas says her creamy drink is smooth and soothing with a hint of spice.
- 3 cups half-and-half cream, divided
- 2/3 cup white baking chips
- 1 cinnamon stick (3 inches)
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon almond extract
- Ground cinnamon, optional
- 1. In a large saucepan, combine 1/4 cup cream, white chips, cinnamon stick and nutmeg. Stir over low heat until chips are melted; discard cinnamon. Add remaining cream; stir until heated through. Remove from the heat; add extracts. Sprinkle each serving with ground cinnamon if desired.
1 cup: 397 calories, 27g fat (18g saturated fat), 96mg cholesterol, 116mg sodium, 23g carbohydrate (6g sugars, 0 fiber), 8g protein.
Dec 11, 2012
ABSOLUTELY THE BEST! VERY GOOD!
Jan 27, 2011
Nov 27, 2009
Family loves this
Nov 20, 2008
This is very good but really rich. Yummy!!
© 2019 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC