VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 3 cups half-and-half cream, divided
- 2/3 cup white baking chips
- 1 cinnamon stick (3 inches)
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon almond extract
- Ground cinnamon, optional
- In a large saucepan, combine 1/4 cup cream, white chips, cinnamon stick and nutmeg. Stir over low heat until chips are melted; discard cinnamon. Add remaining cream; stir until heated through. Remove from the heat; add extracts. Sprinkle each serving with ground cinnamon if desired. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as White Hot Chocolate in Taste of Home December/January 1997, p13
Reviews forWhite Hot Chocolate
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Dec. 11, 2012
"ABSOLUTELY THE BEST! VERY GOOD!"
Reviewed Jan. 27, 2011
Reviewed Nov. 27, 2009
"Family loves this"
Reviewed Nov. 20, 2008
"This is very good but really rich. Yummy!!"