- 3 cups half-and-half cream, divided
- 2/3 cup vanilla baking chips
- 1 cinnamon stick (3 inches)
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon almond extract
- Ground cinnamon, optional
- In a saucepan, combine 1/4 cup cream, vanilla chips, cinnamon stick and nutmeg. Stir over low heat until chips are melted; discard cinnamon. Add remaining cream; stir until heated through. Remove from the heat; add extracts. Sprinkle each serving with ground cinnamon if desired. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews forWhite Hot Chocolate
"ABSOLUTELY THE BEST! VERY GOOD!"
"Family loves this"
"This is very good but really rich. Yummy!!"