White Grape Punch
We risk running out each time I serve this mix-ahead drink. The pleasant, fruity taste keeps ‘em coming back for more. —Debra Fraaken, For Collins, Colorado
Total TimePrep/Total TIme: 15 min.
- 2 cans (12 ounces each) frozen apple juice concentrate, thawed
- 2 cans (11-1/2 ounces each) frozen white grape juice concentrate
- 6 cups cold water
- 12 cups lemon-lime soda (about 3 liters), chilled
- Lemon and lime slices
- In a large pitcher, combine the apple juice concentrate, white grape
- concentrate and water. Refrigerate until serving.
- Just before serving, pour mixture into two pitchers or a punch bowl. Stir in soda and top with lemon and lime slices.
Nutrition Facts3/4 cup: 109 calories, 0 fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 17mg sodium, 27g carbohydrate (27g sugars, 0 fiber), 0 protein.
Originally published as White Grape Cooler Punch in Country Woman Christmas 2012
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.