- 6 cups white cranberry juice, chilled
- 3/4 cup thawed lemonade concentrate
- 3 bottles (25.40 ounces each) sparkling grape juice
- Pomegranate seeds and sliced grapefruit, oranges and kiwi, optional
- Combine cranberry juice and lemonade concentrate in a punch bowl; pour in sparkling grape juice. If desired, add pomegranate seeds and sliced fruit. Serve immediately. Yield: 21 servings (3-3/4 quarts).
Reviews forWhite Christmas Sangria
"Made this for our Christmas holiday get together and it was a hit!! I used White Cranberry-Strawberry Juice and I think that made it even better."