White Chocolate Tarts
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup cold water
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant white chocolate pudding mix
- 2 cups whipped topping
- 2 packages (6 count each) individual graham cracker tart shells
- In a large bowl, whisk the milk, water and pudding mix for 2 minutes. Let set for 2 minutes or until soft-set. Cover and refrigerate for 10 minutes.
- Fold in whipped topping. Spoon about 1/3 cup into each tart shell. Refrigerate until serving.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 226 calories, 8g fat (4g saturated fat), 11mg cholesterol, 229mg sodium, 36g carbohydrate (28g sugars, 0 fiber), 3g protein.
Sep 24, 2011
soo delicious. the white chocolate pudding would be an awesome base for a lot of different things, even just a great dip for fresh fruit like strawberries! and i used fat free cool whip.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.