White Chocolate Tarts
To start, Traci works backward and makes dessert first. "White Chocolate Tarts are scrumptious but really no fuss, because they call for prepared tart shells, instant pudding and whipped topping," she explains.
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup cold water
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant white chocolate pudding mix
- 2 cups whipped topping
- 2 packages (6 count each) individual graham cracker tart shells
- In a large bowl, whisk the milk, water and pudding mix for 2 minutes. Let set for 2 minutes or until soft-set. Cover and refrigerate for 10 minutes.
- Fold in whipped topping. Spoon about 1/3 cup into each tart shell. Refrigerate until serving.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 226 calories, 8g fat (4g saturated fat), 11mg cholesterol, 229mg sodium, 36g carbohydrate (28g sugars, 0 fiber), 3g protein.
Sep 24, 2011
soo delicious. the white chocolate pudding would be an awesome base for a lot of different things, even just a great dip for fresh fruit like strawberries! and i used fat free cool whip.