White Chocolate Popcorn Deluxe
- 8 cups air-popped popcorn
- 2 ounces white baking chocolate, chopped
- 1 teaspoon butter
- 1/3 cup dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1. Place popcorn in a large bowl. In a microwave, melt white chocolate and butter; stir until smooth. Pour over popcorn mixture and toss to coat. Add the cranberries, nuts and salt.
- 2. Spread onto waxed paper. Cool until set. Store in an airtight container.
1 cup: 114 calories, 6g fat (2g saturated fat), 3mg cholesterol, 233mg sodium, 15g carbohydrate (7g sugars, 2g fiber), 2g protein.
Dec 31, 1969
This is very tasty. At first it seemed that the melted chocolate mixture was not quite enough to coat the popcorn mix. After mixing it all together, it seems just right - sweet without being soggy.
Dec 31, 1969
we loved this recipe. i made it and took to work. my coworkers were thrilled with it.
Nov 5, 2011
Everyone who tries it just loves it. It is a good low calorie snack. I have even forgotten to add the butter before and it was still good.
Jun 7, 2011
This was tasty, but I don't know if it should be listed under the category of "Healthy Snacks"!
Dec 12, 2010
This recipe is incredible. I've made it for multiple work and family functions and people love it!
Dec 11, 2009
Loved it! I had a struggle with the chocolate - used vanilla chips and when I mixed the butter in, it froze up. However, I substituted canola oil instead and it smoothed out nicely. Great mix of salty and sweet.