White Chocolate Pistachio and Cranberry Biscotti Recipe
5 2 2
Over the years, I've adapted my most-requested biscotti recipe to add some of my favorite ingredients: cranberries, white chocolate and pistachios. This biscotti keeps and freezes well.—Susan Nelson, Newbury Park, California
Featured In: 35 Cookie Recipes You Need in Your Collection
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1-3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1-1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup white baking chips
- 3/4 cup dried cranberries
- 3/4 cup pistachios
- Preheat oven to 325°. In a small bowl, beat sugar and oil until blended. Beat in eggs and vanilla. Combine the flour, baking powder and salt; gradually add to sugar mixture and mix well. Stir in the chips, cranberries and pistachios.
- Divide dough in half. On a parchment paper-lined baking sheet, shape each half into a 10x1-1/2-in. rectangle with lightly floured hands. Bake 30-35 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Place pans on wire racks. When cool enough to handle, transfer to a cutting board; cut diagonally with a serrated knife into 1/2-in. slices. Place cut side down on baking sheets.
- Bake 6-7 minutes on each side or until golden brown. Remove to wire racks to cool completely. Store in an airtight container. Yield: 2-1/2 dozen.
Originally published as White Chocolate Cranberry Biscotti in Easy Italian Cookbook 2013 2013, p128
Reviews forWhite Chocolate Pistachio and Cranberry Biscotti
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Dec. 22, 2015
"Perfect for a dessert snack or if you like a sweet treat with your morning coffee."
Reviewed Feb. 18, 2015
"These are a winner. Great taste with wonderful ingredients."