White Chocolate Mousse Tarts
Total TimePrep/Total Time 30 min.
- 6 ounces white baking chocolate, chopped
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream, whipped
- 2 packages (6 count each) individual graham cracker tart shells
- Assorted fresh fruit, optional
- In a microwave, melt chocolate; stir until smooth. Transfer to a large bowl; whisk in milk and vanilla. Fold in whipped cream. Spoon into tart shells. Garnish with fruit if desired. Chill until serving.
Nutrition Facts1 slice: 437 calories, 28g fat (15g saturated fat), 69mg cholesterol, 215mg sodium, 42g carbohydrate (32g sugars, 1g fiber), 6g protein.
Jan 5, 2012
My friend made these for a gathering and YUM!!! they are so creamy and light! I cant wait to make them this summer with lots of fresh fruit!
Jun 23, 2011
Fantastic dessert for white chocolate lovers
Mar 21, 2011
This was such a lovely dessert. I made it for a church dinner, where several other desserts were offered. These were the first to go.
Mar 19, 2010
Amazing! The vanilla extract really brings out the creamy flavor!