White Chocolate Mousse Tarts
Total TimePrep/Total Time 30 min.
- 6 ounces white baking chocolate, chopped
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream, whipped
- 2 packages (6 count each) individual graham cracker tart shells
- Assorted fresh fruit, optional
- In a microwave, melt chocolate; stir until smooth. Transfer to a large bowl; whisk in milk and vanilla. Fold in whipped cream. Spoon into tart shells. Garnish with fruit if desired. Chill until serving.
Nutrition Facts1 slice: 437 calories, 28g fat (15g saturated fat), 69mg cholesterol, 215mg sodium, 42g carbohydrate (32g sugars, 1g fiber), 6g protein.
Jan 5, 2012
My friend made these for a gathering and YUM!!! they are so creamy and light! I cant wait to make them this summer with lots of fresh fruit!
Jun 23, 2011
Fantastic dessert for white chocolate lovers
Mar 21, 2011
This was such a lovely dessert. I made it for a church dinner, where several other desserts were offered. These were the first to go.
Mar 19, 2010
Amazing! The vanilla extract really brings out the creamy flavor!
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.