White Chocolate Mint Pie Recipe
- 1/3 cup hot fudge ice cream topping
- 1 graham cracker crust (9 inches)
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 teaspoon peppermint extract
- 1-3/4 cups cold milk, divided
- 1 package (3.3 ounces) instant white chocolate pudding mix
- 20 peppermint candies, crushed
- 1. In a microwave-safe bowl, heat fudge topping on high for 12-17 seconds or until spreadable. Spread over the bottom of crust; set aside.
- 2. In a small mixing bowl, beat cream cheese and peppermint extract until smooth. Gradually beat in 1/2 cup milk until smooth. Slowly add the remaining milk. Sprinkle with pudding mix; heat on low speed for 2-3 minutes or until slightly thickened. Pour into the crust. Chill for at least 25 minutes. Sprinkle with peppermints. Yield: 6-8 servings.
1 piece: 374 calories, 18g fat (9g saturated fat), 38mg cholesterol, 422mg sodium, 48g carbohydrate (34g sugars, 1g fiber), 5g protein.
Reviews for White Chocolate Mint Pie
"A very tasty pie! I left off the fudge topping and used an Oreo crust. Avoid putting the crushed candy on until just ready to serve. I put mine on the night before and they all "melted" to a pink syrup. Still very good."
"Really really good!"