White Chocolate Mint Pie
Total TimePrep: 20 min. + chilling
- 1/3 cup hot fudge ice cream topping
- 1 graham cracker crust (9 inches)
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 teaspoon peppermint extract
- 1-3/4 cups cold milk, divided
- 1 package (3.3 ounces) instant white chocolate pudding mix
- 20 peppermint candies, crushed
- In a microwave-safe bowl, heat fudge topping on high for 12-17 seconds or until spreadable. Spread over the bottom of crust; set aside.
- In a small bowl, beat cream cheese and peppermint extract until smooth. Gradually beat in 1/2 cup milk until smooth. Slowly add the remaining milk. Sprinkle with pudding mix; beat on low speed for 2-3 minutes or until slightly thickened. Pour into the crust. Chill for at least 25 minutes. Sprinkle with peppermints.
Nutrition Facts1 piece: 374 calories, 18g fat (9g saturated fat), 38mg cholesterol, 422mg sodium, 48g carbohydrate (34g sugars, 1g fiber), 5g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Dec 26, 2015
A very tasty pie! I left off the fudge topping and used an Oreo crust. Avoid putting the crushed candy on until just ready to serve. I put mine on the night before and they all "melted" to a pink syrup. Still very good.
Nov 29, 2011
Really really good!