- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 4 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1-1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 12 ounces white chocolate
- 3/4 cup chopped pecans
- In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese, sugar and vanilla until smooth. In a double boiler, melt chocolate. Fold into cream cheese mixture with pecans. Spread into a greased 8-in. baking pan. Chill until ready to serve. Cut into squares. Yield: about 48 pieces.
Reviews forWhite Chocolate Fudge
"We love to give this fudge as gifts for this holidays! It taste wonderful!"
"I made this for our Christmas party and it did not go over very well. I enjoyed it but the guests did not care for it."
"I think it would taste even better with more vanilla, less sugar, and about a 1/4 cup of margarine/butter"
"A not so sweet fudge and very pretty"
"To sweet taste like powdered sugar"
"I made this and it was very easy to make! Very good also! It's rich so a little piece goes a long way!"