White Chocolate Easter Egg Candies
- 1 package (10 to 12 ounces) vanilla or white chips
- 3 ounces cream cheese, cubed
- 1 teaspoon water
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Colored sprinkles, colored sugar and/or jimmies
- 1. In a microwave-safe bowl, melt the chips at 50% power. Add the cream cheese, water and vanilla; stir until blended. Chill until easy to handle, about 1 hour. Quickly shape into 1-1/4-in. eggs. Roll in sprinkles, colored sugar or jimmies. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
1 piece: 76 calories, 5g fat (3g saturated fat), 6mg cholesterol, 22mg sodium, 7g carbohydrate (7g sugars, 0 fiber), 1g protein.
Apr 5, 2010
These candies are very easy to make and are a beautiful addition to a dessert table.
Mar 28, 2010
My family loved these Easter eggs. I also used this recipes as a filling for the Eggs I made with my moulds. It was great.