The first time I tasted my friend's dessert was at a Christmas party that she was having. I got a copy of the recipe and now it's a yuletide tradition for my family. The white chips, cranberries and orange peel take pecan pie to a scrumptious new level. —Karen Moore, Jacksonville, Florida
Featured In: 47 Cranberry Desserts Worth Puckering Up For
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- Pastry for single-crust pie (9 inches)
- 1 cup fresh or frozen cranberries
- 1 cup pecan halves
- 1 cup white baking chips
- 3 large eggs
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 3/4 cup light corn syrup
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon grated orange peel
- Whipped cream, optional
- Preheat oven to 350°. Roll out pastry to fit an 11-in. tart pan with removable bottom; trim edges. Sprinkle with the cranberries, pecans and chips. In a small bowl, whisk the eggs, brown sugar, corn syrup, flour and orange peel; pour over chips.
- Bake 40-45 minutes or until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean. Cool on a wire rack. Serve with whipped cream if desired. Yield: 16 servings.
Originally published as White Chocolate-Cranberry-Pecan Tart in Taste of Home Christmas Annual Annual 2012, p155
Reviews forWhite Chocolate-Cranberry-Pecan Tart
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Jan. 11, 2014
"This was absolutely delicious and is a family fav for sure. So much easier than making individual tarts. So glad this recipe was shared."