White Chocolate Cranberry Fudge
This no-bake recipe is at the top of my list when I head to the kitchen to make holiday treats. Chewy tart cranberries pair well with salty, crunchy almonds. —Lois Aitken, Dauphin, Manitoba
Total TimePrep: 15 min. + chilling
- 1 teaspoon butter
- 12 ounces white baking chocolate, chopped
- 2/3 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup roasted salted almonds, coarsely chopped
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 2 teaspoons grated orange zest
- Line an 8-in. square pan with foil and grease the foil with 1 teaspoon butter; set aside. In a large microwave-safe bowl, combine the chocolate and milk. Microwave, uncovered, at 30% power for 2-3 minutes or until chocolate is almost melted; stir until smooth. Stir in the almonds, cranberries and orange zest. Spread into prepared pan.
- Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours or until firm. Using foil, lift fudge out of pan. Discard foil; cut fudge into 1-in. squares.
Editor's NoteThis recipe was tested in a 1,100-watt microwave.
Nutrition Facts1 piece: 57 calories, 3g fat (1g saturated fat), 2mg cholesterol, 18mg sodium, 6g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 0 fiber), 1g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1/2 starch, 1/2 fat.
Originally published as White Chocolate Fudge in Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook 2005