White Chocolate Cranberry Cookies Recipe
- 1/3 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 3/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup vanilla or white chips
- 1. In a large mixing bowl, beat butter and sugars until crumbly, about 2 minutes. Beat in egg and vanilla. Combine the flour, salt and baking soda; gradually add to butter mixture and mix well. Stir in cranberries and chips.
- 2. Drop by heaping tablespoonfuls 2 in. apart onto baking sheets coated with cooking spray. Bake at 375° for 8-10 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool for 1 minute before removing to wire racks. Yield: 2 dozen.
1 each: 113 calories, 4g fat (2g saturated fat), 16mg cholesterol, 109mg sodium, 18g carbohydrate (10g sugars, 0 fiber), 1g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 starch, 1/2 fat.
Reviews for White Chocolate Cranberry Cookies
"This is a great cookie recipe. I used craisins and almond bark. They are light, moist and yummy when served the same day they are made. I would not recommend making them a day ahead of time."
"Very tasty and simple to do. Loved that I had everything on hand to make them."
"Not a lot of flavor.Just ok"
"The cookies were tasty...but hard very quickly!"
"Made these for Christmas! Loved them! I added walnuts."
"This recipe is awesome. Just the right amount of sweetness."
"Very good cookie. Make double batch and froze half after rolling into a log. The frozen log was cut into 3/8 inch slices and baked 3 mos. later. Both batches were great."
"Great cookies. I make these each year for Christmas gifts to my neighbors and they all rave about them."
"Made these the past 2 years and have nothing but praise.. very good."