White Chocolate Cereal Clusters Recipe
Just three ingredients and 3 minutes in the microwave are all it takes to make the season bright with this sweet treat.
- 4 cups Golden Grahams cereal
- 1-1/2 cups honey-roasted peanuts
- 2 cups vanilla or white chips
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the cereal and peanuts. In a microwave-safe bowl, melt chips at 70% power for 1 minute; stir. Microwave at additional 10- to 20-second intervals, stirring until smooth.
- 2. Pour over cereal mixture; stir until well coated. Spread onto a waxed paper-lined baking sheet. Let stand until chocolate is set. Break into small pieces. Yield: About 6 cups.
1/2 cup: 304 calories, 18g fat (7g saturated fat), 6mg cholesterol, 205mg sodium, 33g carbohydrate (7g sugars, 2g fiber), 6g protein.
Reviews for White Chocolate Cereal Clusters
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC