- 3-1/2 cups milk
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 6 ounces white baking chocolate, finely chopped
- 1/3 cup brandy
- 1/4 cup creme de cacao
- Whipped topping and white chocolate shavings, optional
- In a large saucepan, heat the milk, vanilla and salt over medium heat just until mixture comes to a simmer. Remove from the heat. Add chocolate; whisk until mixture is smooth. Stir in brandy and creme de cacao.
- Fill mugs or cups three-fourths full. Top with whipped cream and chocolate shavings if desired. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews forWhite Chocolate Brandy Alexander
"very tasty and creamy"
"I came home cold from outside and wanted something to warm me up. I fixed this for my husband and me, and it was good plus it warmed us. I will fix it again."
"Brandy Alexanders are very good; just do not have too many.The Voice of Experience."