VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 5 squares (1 ounce each) white baking chocolate,
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 package (3 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 teaspoon grated orange peel
- 1 cup whipping cream, whipped
- 1 graham cracker crust (9 inches)
- 2 cups sliced fresh strawberries
- In a microwave or double boiler, melt four squares of chocolate with milk. Cool to room temperature.
- Meanwhile, beat cream cheese and sugar in a mixing bowl until smooth. Beat in orange peel and melted chocolate. Fold in whipped cream. Spread into crust. Arrange strawberries on top. Melt remaining chocolate; drizzle over berries. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Store in the refrigerator. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as White Chocolate Berry Pie in Taste of Home June/July 1999, p67
Reviews forWhite Chocolate Berry Pie
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review