White Chocolate Berry Parfaits
Just 15 minutes and a few ingredients are all you need to create these family-friendly parfaits built for weeknight fun! —Julie Puderbaugh, Berwick, Pennsylvania
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 1 package (3.3 ounces) instant white chocolate pudding mix
- 1 cup sliced fresh strawberries
- 1/2 cup Oreo cookie crumbs
- 1/2 cup whipped topping
- Prepare pudding according to package directions.
- Spoon 1/4 cup pudding into each of four parfait glasses. Top with half of the strawberries and cookie crumbs. Repeat layers. Garnish with whipped topping. Chill until serving.