White Chocolate Berry Muffins
Total TimePrep: 15 min. Bake: 20 min.
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- 1/2 cup vanilla or white chips
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Add eggs, beat in well after each addition. Stir in vanilla. Combine the flour, baking powder and salt; add to cream cheese mixture just until blended. Fold in raspberries and chips.
- Fill greased or paper-lined muffin cups two-thirds full. Bake at 375° for 20-25 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean. Cool for 5 minutes before removing from pan to a wire rack.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 244 calories, 10g fat (6g saturated fat), 58mg cholesterol, 238mg sodium, 35g carbohydrate (17g sugars, 1g fiber), 5g protein.
Jun 7, 2012
Yum! 1/3 less fat cream cheese & whole whear flour work great. I used 1 cup white chocolate chips.~ Theresa
Nov 12, 2011
I made these today with Blueberries in stead of raspberries. They are SO GOOD!!!Susan
Feb 21, 2011
I used blueberries and made these as mini muffins, cutting the cooking time to about 15 minutes. The dough consistency was closer to cookies than muffins and the finished product definitely seemed more like a cookie. They were tasty though.
Jan 28, 2011
Our Family loved these muffins. I used 1 cup of White chocolate grated. I also used 1 cup rapsberries with 1/2 cup blackberries. They were great.