White Chip Peanut-Pretzel Clusters
With lots of crunch and sweet-salty appeal, these colorful goodies just can’t miss. Plus, the no-bake clusters require only six basic ingredients to assemble. —Sandy Klocinski, Summerville, South Carolina
Total TimePrep: 20 min. + standing
- 2-2/3 cups white baking chips
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 3 cups Rice Krispies
- 1 cup lightly salted dry roasted peanuts
- 1/2 cup crushed pretzels
- 1/2 cup red and green milk chocolate M&M's
- In a large heavy saucepan, melt baking chips and peanut butter over medium-low heat; stir until smooth. Remove from heat. Stir in remaining ingredients.
- Drop by tablespoonfuls onto waxed paper; let stand until set. Store in an airtight container.
Originally published as Peanut Candies in Taste of Home Christmas Annual 2014