White Chip Peanut-Pretzel Clusters
With lots of crunch and sweet-salty appeal, these colorful goodies just can’t miss. Plus, the no-bake clusters require only six basic ingredients to assemble. —Sandy Klocinski, Summerville, South Carolina
Total TimePrep: 20 min. + standing
- 2-2/3 cups white baking chips
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 3 cups Rice Krispies
- 1 cup lightly salted dry roasted peanuts
- 1/2 cup crushed pretzels
- 1/2 cup red and green milk chocolate M&M's
- In a large heavy saucepan, melt baking chips and peanut butter over medium-low heat; stir until smooth. Remove from heat. Stir in remaining ingredients.
- Drop by tablespoonfuls onto waxed paper; let stand until set. Store in an airtight container.
Originally published as Peanut Candies in Taste of Home Christmas Annual 2014
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.