White Chip Cookies
- 1 package (9 ounces) devil's food cake mix
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons baking cocoa
- 2 tablespoons cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon 2% milk
- 3/4 cup vanilla or white chips
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the cake mix, egg, cocoa, cream cheese and milk until well blended (batter will be thick). Stir in chips.
- 2. Drop by tablespoonfuls 2 in. apart onto a greased baking sheet. Bake at 350° for 14-16 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
2 each: 328 calories, 14g fat (7g saturated fat), 46mg cholesterol, 372mg sodium, 47g carbohydrate (17g sugars, 1g fiber), 5g protein.
Nov 19, 2009
I just made these today and they turn out great. It took 16 min to cook but my cookies were a large tablespoon. I also add 2mor tablespoons of milk. I use a 18.25 oz box cake mix which was dubbling the recipe, but still needed more milk so I could stir better. So easy to make and tasted great.
Dec 31, 1969
I make a recipe that is really similar, turns out great every time. 1 cake mix, 1/4 cup softened butter, 8 oz softened cream cheese, 1 egg yolk, and one teaspoon vanilla. Mix in cake mix last. Refrigerate dough for 30 minutes. Bake cookies at 375 for 6-8 minutes. Delicious!
Dec 21, 2008
cookies turned out poorly. last time i try a quick cookie recipe and just put my own ingredients together
Feb 12, 2008
Baking time entirely too long. The only batch that came out well for me were the ones I baked for 8 minutes and I did check to make sure I was baking at 350 F.