White Chip Cookies Recipe
This quick recipe is perfect when you want to bake a small batch of cookies.
- 1 package (9 ounces) devil's food cake mix
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons baking cocoa
- 2 tablespoons cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon 2% milk
- 3/4 cup vanilla or white chips
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the cake mix, egg, cocoa, cream cheese and milk until well blended (batter will be thick). Stir in chips.
- 2. Drop by tablespoonfuls 2 in. apart onto a greased baking sheet. Bake at 350° for 14-16 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean. Yield: 1 dozen.
2 each: 328 calories, 14g fat (7g saturated fat), 46mg cholesterol, 372mg sodium, 47g carbohydrate (17g sugars, 1g fiber), 5g protein.
Reviews for White Chip Cookies
Reviewed Nov. 19, 2009
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC