White Chip Cookies
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 1 package (9 ounces) devil's food cake mix
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons baking cocoa
- 2 tablespoons cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon 2% milk
- 3/4 cup vanilla or white chips
- In a small bowl, combine the cake mix, egg, cocoa, cream cheese and milk until well blended (batter will be thick). Stir in chips.
- Drop by tablespoonfuls 2 in. apart onto a greased baking sheet. Bake at 350° for 14-16 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
Nutrition Facts2 each: 328 calories, 14g fat (7g saturated fat), 46mg cholesterol, 372mg sodium, 47g carbohydrate (17g sugars, 1g fiber), 5g protein.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Nov 19, 2009
I just made these today and they turn out great. It took 16 min to cook but my cookies were a large tablespoon. I also add 2mor tablespoons of milk. I use a 18.25 oz box cake mix which was dubbling the recipe, but still needed more milk so I could stir better. So easy to make and tasted great.
Feb 3, 2009
I make a recipe that is really similar, turns out great every time. 1 cake mix, 1/4 cup softened butter, 8 oz softened cream cheese, 1 egg yolk, and one teaspoon vanilla. Mix in cake mix last. Refrigerate dough for 30 minutes. Bake cookies at 375 for 6-8 minutes. Delicious!
Dec 21, 2008
cookies turned out poorly. last time i try a quick cookie recipe and just put my own ingredients together
Feb 12, 2008
Baking time entirely too long. The only batch that came out well for me were the ones I baked for 8 minutes and I did check to make sure I was baking at 350 F.