White Cake with Raspberry Sauce
Total TimePrep: 15 min. Bake: 30 min. + cooling
- 1 package white cake mix (regular size)
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream, whipped
- 1 carton (16 ounces) strawberry glaze
- 1/2 cup water
- 2-1/2 cups fresh or frozen unsweetened raspberries
- Prepare and bake cake according to package directions, using a 13-in. x 9-in. baking pan. Cool on a wire rack.
- In a small bowl, beat cream cheese and confectioners' sugar until smooth. Fold in whipped cream. Spread over cooled cake. Refrigerate until serving.
- Just before serving, combine strawberry glaze and water in a bowl; gently fold in raspberries. Serve with cake.
Feb 22, 2014
So simple, a good friend requests it every year for her birthday.
Jul 26, 2012
Great Tasting I used Ice cream Strawberry glazed Topping it work out well..
Feb 18, 2008
This cake is terrific. I cut the cake in two - spread a layer of cream cheese frosting, a this layer of strawberry glaze and a layer of fresh strawberries. Then I added the top layer and finished as usual. This was a nice variation.