- 6 squares (1 ounce each) white baking chocolate
- 1 cup butter or margarine
- 6 eggs
- 3 cups sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 package (12 ounces) vanilla chips
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- In a double boiler or microwave, melt chocolate and butter; cool for 20 minutes.
- In a mixing bowl, beat eggs and sugar until thick and lemon-colored, about 4 minutes. Gradually beat in melted chocolate and vanilla. Combine flour, baking powder and salt; add to chocolate mixture. Stir in chips and pecans.
- Pour into a greased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan. Bake at 350° for 40-45 minutes or until golden brown. Cool on a wire rack. Yield: about 4 dozen.
Reviews forWhite Brownies
"These brownies were delightful. I will put macademia nuts in with them next time. Perfect for those who are allergic to chocolate!!"
"I LOVED these brownies. They were very moist, but not too heavy or dense. Very sweet, very rich! My co-workers liked them very much! I'll surely make them again."