- 1 can (15 to 16 ounces) cannellini beans or great northern beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons plain yogurt
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1/2 teaspoons freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 2 to 3 garlic clove
- Salt to taste
- Pita bread, corn chips or vegetable dippers
- In a food processor or blender, combine all ingredients except for last one. Cover and process until smooth. Chill. Serve with toasted pita bread triangles, corn chips or fresh vegetables. Yield: 1-1/4 cups.
Reviews forWhite Bean Dip
"I increased the garlic and hot pepper sauce. Next time I'll add a tablespoon of sesame tahini."
"I think this is great and I added a can of artichoke hearts and the juice of a whole lemon or lime! Very healthy and tasty!"