White Bean Bruschetta
This fabulous bruschetta has a Tuscan flavor. Quick and easy, I've made it many times to serve when entertaining guests. —Kristin Arnett
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
Makesabout 20 servings
- 1 cup canned great northern beans, rinsed and drained
- 3 plum tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped pitted Greek olives
- 6 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1/4 cup fresh basil leaves, cut into strips
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 French bread baguette, cut into 1/3-inch-thick slices
- 1 package (5.3 ounces) goat cheese
- In a large bowl, combine the beans, tomatoes, olives, 4 tablespoons oil, basil, garlic, salt and pepper. Place bread slices on an ungreased baking sheet. Brush with remaining oil.
- Broil 3-4 in. from the heat until golden, about 1 minute. Spread with cheese; top with bean mixture. Serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts1/4 cup: 88 calories, 7g fat (2g saturated fat), 6mg cholesterol, 107mg sodium, 4g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 1g fiber), 3g protein.
Originally published as White Bean Bruschetta in Test Kitchen Favorites Cookbook
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.