To create this yummy white chili, I adapted three different recipes. It’s mild, so everyone can dig in. People who judge give it ribbons in recipes contests. —Julie White, Yacolt, Washington
Featured In: 17 Chili Recipes Ready in 30 Minutes
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 3 cans (15 ounces each) cannellini beans, undrained
- 1 can (4 ounces) chopped green chilies
- 3 teaspoons chicken bouillon granules
- 3 teaspoons ground cumin
- 2 cups water
- 3 cups cubed cooked chicken or turkey
- Minced fresh cilantro, optional
- In a large saucepan, combine the first five ingredients; bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, 2-3 minutes to allow flavors to blend, stirring occasionally.
Stir in chicken; heat through. If desired, sprinkle with cilantro.
Freeze option: Freeze cooled chili in freezer containers. To use, partially thaw in refrigerator overnight. Heat through in a saucepan, stirring occasionally and adding a little water if necessary. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as White Bean & Chicken Chili in Simple & Delicious December/January 2015
Reviews forWhite Bean & Chicken Chili
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review