Total TimePrep: 30 min. Bake: 30 min.
- 2-1/2 pounds potatoes, peeled, quartered and cooked
- 3 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 to 3/4 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Paprika, optional
- In a large bowl, mash the potatoes. Add the cream cheese, sour cream, butter, garlic salt, salt and pepper; mix until smooth.
- Transfer to a greased 1-1/2-qt. baking dish. Sprinkle with paprika if desired. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 30 minutes or until heated through.
Nutrition Facts3/4 cup: 200 calories, 12g fat (8g saturated fat), 37mg cholesterol, 213mg sodium, 20g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 1g fiber), 3g protein.
Oct 27, 2011
Very good. I used red potatoes and they turned out great. Hubby said they were awesome. Will make again and again.
Aug 6, 2009
I've made my company potatoes this way for years now. With a small difference, 5# of potatoes and 1 tea. onion powder and no garlic salt. thay have been a famely favorite for any event.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.