- 1 package (3 ounces) cherry gelatin
- 3-3/4 cups boiling water, divided
- 1-1/2 cups cold water, divided
- 1 package (3 ounces) lime gelatin
- 1 package (3 ounces) orange gelatin
- 1 package (3 ounces) lemon gelatin
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup lemonade
- 1-3/4 cups whipped topping
- Additional whipped topping, optional
- In a small bowl, dissolve cherry gelatin in 1 cup boiling water; stir in 1/2 cup cold water. Pour into an 8-in. square dish coated with cooking spray. Refrigerate until set.
- Repeat with lime and orange gelatin, using separate 8-in. square dishes for each.
- In a large bowl, dissolve lemon gelatin and sugar in remaining boiling water; stir in lemonade. Cover and refrigerate until slightly thickened. Fold in whipped topping.
- Cut the cherry, lime and orange gelatin into 1/2-in. cubes. Fold into lemon gelatin mixture. Spoon into individual serving dishes. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours. Garnish with additional whipped topping if desired. Yield: 10 servings.
Reviews forWhipped Cream Gelatin Mosaic
"Great treat for kids party!! It tasted amazing as well"