Western Cubed Potatoes
Total TimePrep: 10 min. Bake: 1 hour 5 min.
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 can (4 ounces) chopped green chilies
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped onion
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 6 medium potatoes, cubed
- 1/4 cup minced fresh parsley
- In a large bowl, combine the first six ingredients. Add potatoes and toss to coat. Transfer to an ungreased 2-qt. baking dish.
- Cover and bake at 350° for 45 minutes. Uncover; bake 20-25 minutes longer or until potatoes are tender. Sprinkle with parsley.
Nutrition Facts3/4 cup: 309 calories, 15g fat (9g saturated fat), 41mg cholesterol, 516mg sodium, 40g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 4g fiber), 5g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Sep 24, 2009
These were very good. I added some crushed red pepper and jalapeno powder. We will certainly have these again!
Jul 15, 2009
Just something to add to this, is that i added a can of rotel to the butter, salts and onion, poured it over the potatoes and it added a nice kick and difference when i cooked up some southern chicken. This is still cooked often in my house and everyone who's had them love them.
Nov 30, 2008
My family LOVES this recipe! I have made it several times...we never tire of it! :D
Nov 28, 2008
This recipe is a keeper! I made this for Thanksgiving 08 and it went down such a treat. This is staying in Keep folder, i'll be making this regularly.