- 1 bunch romaine, torn (about 8 cups)
- 1/2 cup pomegranate seeds
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans or walnuts, toasted
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 large Granny Smith apple, chopped
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup white wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- In a large bowl, combine romaine, pomegranate seeds, pecans and cheese. Toss apple with lemon juice and add to salad.
- In a small bowl, whisk remaining ingredients until blended. Drizzle over salad; toss to coat. Serve immediately. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews forWendy's Apple Pomegranate Salad
"This is a really delicious salad"
"Delicious! I used a Barcelona Dressing instead of making the dressing."
"Raves about it..very tasty."