- 4 medium baking potatoes (1 pound)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon Cajun seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Cut each potato into eight wedges; place in a large resealable plastic bag. Add oil; seal bag and shake to coat.
- In another resealable bag, combine the cheese and seasonings; add potatoes, a few at a time, and shake to coat.
- Place in a single layer in a 15x10x1-in. baking pan coated with cooking spray. Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 30-35 minutes or until golden brown, turning once.
8 piece: 151 calories, 5g fat (2g saturated fat), 5mg cholesterol, 214mg sodium, 21g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 2g fiber), 5g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1-1/2 starch, 1/2 fat.